I don’t know whether it’s my new hair cut or the Tin Feather lipstick I found at my local health food shop, but I’m finally feeling settled in my new home. Moving is always such a jarring experience and it’s funny how getting back into a beauty routine can be simultaneously soothing and make me feel like myself again!
I’m so glad I tried this lipstick! Not only does it contain high quality skin care ingredients such as rosehip oil, jojoba oil and shea butter, but this my lips but better colour (called Vogue) inspired me to create this naturally pretty, almost spring look. Can you tell I’m not ready to give up on summer?
Here’s everything else I used to create this look:
- Zuzu Luxe Oil Free Liquid Foundation in L-3
- Zuzu Luxe Concealer in C-10
- Ecobrow Defining Wax in Penelope
- 100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Black Tea
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Blackest
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Chiffon
- Pacifica Supernatural Mystical Shadow Palette
- Pacifica Luxe Interior 7-Free Nail Polish
Let me know if you if you like this quick looks and I’ll post them on a weekly basis!