Settling into Manitoba has been a long process, and I feel like it’s eaten up most of my summer. But now I finally feel like I’m ready to get back to my schedule including live video. Yesterday I did a live tutorial over on Facebook featuring some peachy shades. What can I say? Even though the weather is turning cooler I’m not quite ready to break out the mauve eye looks and plaid button-ups!
Products Used to Create this Look:
- Zuzu Luxe Concealer in C-10: My current fave concealer, it’s not an exact colour match for my skin tone. But its slight peachiness helps to hide my prominent bluish under eyes. Honestly, it doesn’t matter how much sleep I get – I always look tired!
- Zuii Organic Flora Liquid Foundation in Beige Light: I love the performance of this medium to full coverage foundation. It doesn’t contain pore clogging coconut oil which is super rare for green beauty yet it’s so, so creamy. The shade is somewhat light for my skin tone and so like most people I have to mix it. Today I mixed it with…
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear Work It Tinted Moisturizer in Light/Medium: This one is too dark for me and it doesn’t give nearly enough coverage for me. However, as a colour mix it works perfectly!
- L’Oreal True Match Mineral Powder in Light Ivory: This one is a project pan for me, as L’Oreal is not cruelty free. However, this particular product does not contain toxins, according to Think Dirty.
- Saint Cosmetics Peach-ing to the Choir Blush: This blush is the perfect shade of matte peach and complements this look so well!
- Antonym Certified Organic Highlighter in Endless Summer: Love the packaging and the subtle rose gold glow that this highlight imparts. I also love that the swirls mean you can pick a gold highlight, a pink highlight, or a rose gold highlight. Like three products in one! I’ve been wearing this everyday lately.
- Physicians Formula Season-to-Season Bronzer in Light to Medium: Other than their Organic Wear line, this is the only bronzer from Physicians Formula that is toxin free. Isn’t that crazy?! However, if you are at the drugstore and looking for a clean bronzer, you should definitely try this one. PF has some of the best performing bronzers on the market.
- Saint Cosmetics Perfect in Peach Eyeshadow Palette: I used all the colours in this palette to create today’s peachy eye look. Scroll down to watch the video and see how I did it. A little technique and you’ve got the perfect date night look!
- Erin’s Faces Fairy Dust: Just amazing! The first time I used this loose powder pigment, I was blown away. It is so golden, shimmery and gorgeous. Now I’m addicted to using it to draw attention to my tiny eye lids, but if you’re looking to blind with your highlight, this is the one!
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Blackest: This is my go-to pencil liner. It’s a nice, opaque black that’s easy to work with and really does last all day. You can tell how much I love it by how teensy it is!
- 100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Black Tea: Another work horse in my makeup collection, this is a very wet formulation (which I love) that dries down nicely. It lasts a long time despite not being waterproof!
- Ecobrow Defining Wax in Penelope: I have a couple of brow products I rotate through, and this one is great if I want my brows to really stand out. It’s tough to find a shade like this one, too: a darker brown with cool (ashy) undertones. This one is perfect!
- Ilia Neon Angel: I wanted to have a pinky lip that didn’t match the eyes exactly, but complemented them. This isn’t the most neon pink lippie in my collection, but it’s just bright enough that it looks ah-maz-ing when topped with…
- Axiology Lipstick in Philosophy: A super light but peachy shade, this colour on its own washes me out into a big bunch of beige. But as a lip topper, hello! It adds a lovely glow to any pink, purple or red lipstick and softens it into an entirely new look. I love using it this way.
This is definitely subversive for autumn when everyone’s about dark lips and burgundy eyes, but I think I’ll be wearing this as a foil to all those dark clothes that I know I’ll be wearing! As for the base, I have dry, cool toned skin so if you’d like any other recommendations of products for other skin types or tones, hit me up in the comments!
Check out how I created the look here:
Products Used to Create this Look:Zuzu Luxe Concealer in C-10: http://bit.ly/2wBwzIOZuii Organic Flora Liquid Foundation in Beige Light: http://bit.ly/2xKxtYtPhysicians Formula Organic Wear Work It Tinted Moisturizer in Light/Medium: http://bit.ly/2hdx0neL'Oréal Paris True Match Mineral Powder in Light Ivory: http://bit.ly/2eMYSgUSAINT COSMETICS Peach-ing to the Choir Blush: http://bit.ly/2wplqzTAntonym Cosmetics Certified Organic Highlighter in Endless Summer: http://bit.ly/2xchY8TPhysicians Formula Season-to-Season Bronzer in Light to Medium: http://bit.ly/2xgNunPSaint Cosmetics Perfect in Peach Eyeshadow Palette: http://bit.ly/2cej1OuErin's Faces Fairy Dust: http://bit.ly/2x99AJm100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Blackest: http://bit.ly/2nxEAKe100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Black Tea: http://bit.ly/2ya2NfyEco Brow Defining Wax in Penelope: http://bit.ly/2y9yuWrILIA Beauty Neon Angel: http://bit.ly/2w3bSpHAxiology Lipstick in Philosophy: http://bit.ly/2xbZkhj
Posted by Sense of Aesthetic on Monday, September 18, 2017