If you’re like me, you’ve been inundated with holiday promotions ever since the morning of November 1st. And while the holiday season isn’t quite upon us yet, I’ve put together a makeup look that can take you from late fall all the way to New Year’s Eve. Check out how I did in the video below, and scroll down to find out which green beauty products I used to get this glowing look!
Here’s what I used to create the look:
- Emani Magic Sealer: This is an excellent eye primer that’s a clear liquid. However, this will be making its way out of my collection since it’s been discontinued. Anyone have any fave green beauty eye primers to recommend?
- Zuzu Luxe Concealer in C-10: If you’ve watching any of my makeup tutorials, you may have been this concealer make more than one appearance. And I’m sad to say that my tube is almost gone! After removing the stopper, I’ve scooped out about 90% of the product, but I just can’t seem to move on! This one is a seriously amazing formulation.
- Pacifica Solar Complete Color Palette: I’ve been using this palette a lot more now that the weather is cooler. It’s got an amazing range of shades, and I used the bright gold shadow and the shimmery bronzer for this look
- Pacifica Mystical Supernatural Eye Shadow Palette: This palette is a daily go-to for me and is almost out! I used the muted gold from the palette to give the eye look some depth.
- Han Skin Care Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Chocolate Bronze & Cool Coconut: You probably saw in the video that I cannot say enough about how much I love the Han shadow formulation. The colours are full of pigmented and the natural oils in the pressed powder shadow make them crazy blendable!
- Clean Kiss Organics Rose Chamomile Facial Tonic: I used this glycerin-based spritz to help loose powders to adhere to my brushes.
- Erin’s Faces Fairy Dust: This loose powder is shockingly bright and glittery. It’s the perfect lid shade when you’re looking to glow.
- Jane Iredale Naturally Matte Shadow Kit: These shadows help to deepen eye looks, especially in the outer corners of the eyes.
- Zuii Organic Liquid Foundation in Beige Light and Zuzu Luxe Oil-Free Liquid Foundation in L-3: This is my current go-to mix of foundations. They are medium buildable to full coverage formulations that are perfect for dry, sensitive or aging skin. I only wish they have bigger shade ranges!
- Pure Anada Mineral Blush in Fresh Mandarin: I don’t usually reach for this shade as I assume my cool-toned skin can’t pull it off. Boy was I wrong! Such a gorgeous colour.
- Elate Cosmetics Twinkle Loose Eyecolour in Ethereal: This is another loose shadow I tried but I really liked it better as a face highlight for this look.
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Blackest: My teensy pencil is a testament to how much I love this pencil liner!
- 100% Pure Maracuja Oil Mascara in Black Tea: Definitely my go-to mascara for every day right now, but I’m currently on the market for something with a little more oomph!
- 100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner in Bright Eyes: A must for brightening eyes. Pop in your lower water line for a widening effect.
- Ecobrow Defining Wax in Penelope: Currently in high rotation among my brow products, this is my perfect brow colour!
- Pure Anada Petal Perfect Lipstick in Ruby: This shade is so unique and gorgeous — it reminds me of cinnamon or frosted hollies.
- Elate Cosmetics Radiate Lip Gloss: This lip gloss is the bomb. Every time I wear it, I’m blown away. Time to invest in a full size!